Wednesday at 11:15 AM
At Prime Timers we gather for fellowship, food and entertainment. We meet the first Wednesday of the month for a luncheon and present a variety of speakers and entertainment. All are welcome.
- January: Miles Pike - A well-known gospel singer with a five-octave range.
- February: James Sloan Trio - Bluegrass band.
- March: Michael Rafferty and the Bristol House band
- April: Ashley Orlando - A jazz vocalist and ukulele artist.
- May: Backyard Barbecue: The Hot Shots will be performing some old time Southern Gospel music.
- June: Summer break
- July: Summer break
- August: Summer break
- September: 90 and Older Celebration + The Goldenaries
- October: Diane Bertrand-Goldsmith + SpiritWind playing pop and classical tunes.
- November: Tyler Lewis and Josh Herod with Two Tones Dueling Pianos.
- December: Doc Holiday and Friends playing holiday music.
The cost of the meal is $12 per person and reservations are needed. Programming details are listed in the Monthly Outlook newsletter.
For more information contact Teri Rossi at 281.297.5935.
Tyler Lewis and Josh Herod with Two Tones Dueling Pianos Live. You won't want to miss this talented duo.
Prime Timers November 2023
Back to groups