Upward is a uniquely designed sports experience that adapts and expands as players grow in their personal athletic journeys. The Upward program develops total athletes mentally, athletically, spiritually and socially. The program offers opportunity for character-building, player development, and the formation of deep relationships between teammates and coaches.
Our desire is for players to develop a love for basketball with a healthy competitive spirit, and discover skills necessary to succeed both on and off the court. Through the program, players learn the skills and concepts of the game, and are mentored in their discovery of Jesus. Our devotional curriculum includes several memory verses per season that teach us important Biblical virtues our athletes can apply in sport and in life.
Upward is a volunteer driven program that provides opportunities to learn about sport, healthy competition, and life lessons, all while having fun, but it cant happen without your help. Please volunteer to help make the Upward sports experience the best it can be! We provide all the materials and trainings that will help you be successful in your role this season!
FALL 2022 DATES
- July 1: Registration Opens
- August 29: Registration Closes
- Week of Sept. 13: Elementary Basketball and Cheer teams begin practice
- September 24: Games begin
- November 5: Last Game (The Woodlands Methodist Church)
- November 12: Last Game (Church at Woodforest)
- October 8 (The Woodlands and Woodforest campuses)
- November 5 (Church at Woodforest)
REGISTER (THE WOODLANDS CAMPUS):
REGISTER (WOODFOREST CAMPUS):