Upward is a uniquely designed sports experience that adapts and expands as players grow in their personal athletic journeys. The Upward program develops total athletes mentally, athletically, spiritually and socially. The program offers opportunity for character-building, player development, and the formation of deep relationships between teammates and coaches.
Our desire is for players to develop a love for basketball with a healthy competitive spirit, and discover skills necessary to succeed both on and off the court. Through the program, players learn the skills and concepts of the game, and are mentored in their discovery of Jesus. Our devotional curriculum includes several memory verses per season that teach us important Biblical virtues our athletes can apply in sport and in life.
Upward is a volunteer driven program that provides opportunities to learn about sport, healthy competition, and life lessons, all while having fun, but it cant happen without your help. Please volunteer to help make the Upward sports experience the best it can be! We provide all the materials and trainings that will help you be successful in your role this season!
SPRING 2023 DATES
- December 1: Registration Opens
- March 23: Registration Closes
- Week of April 3: Elementary Basketball and Cheer teams begin practice (The Woodlands)
- Week of April 10: Pre K and Kindergarten Basketball and Cheer teams communicated
- Week of April 10: Elementary Basketball and Cheer teams begin practice (Woodforest)
- April 15: First Games (The Woodlands)
- April 22: First Games (Woodforest)
- May 20: Last Games and Celebration (The Woodlands)
- May 27: Last Games and Celebration (Woodforest)
REGISTER (THE WOODLANDS CAMPUS):
REGISTER (WOODFOREST CAMPUS):