Project: Receive food donations at the church.
Food Pantry shelves are needing to be filled! We can do something to help fill this need through hosting a food drive during Serve It Up.
Purchase non-perishable food items and deliver them to the Loft Covered Entrance.
Food Drive items will be delivered to the Interfaith Food Pantry.
Interfaith Food Pantry Wish List
Serve Time: 8:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Total number of volunteers: 5 to help receive the food donations.
- 8:30 a.m.: arrive at The Woodlands Campus | Loft Covered drive
- Help unload food from those who drive up to the Loft to drop off grocery items.
- 9:00 a.m. - noon: Food Drive hours
- 12:30 p.m.: Assist Interfaith with transferring donated food into their truck
Project: Collect food and supplies that will be distributed through the Interfaith of The Woodlands Food Pantry.
- canned or powdered milk
- canned vegetables
- canned fruit and fruit juices
- oatmeal and cereal
- rice, beans, and pasta
- pasta sauce
- toilet paper
- personal hygiene items
- household cleaning supplies